Casita Colorados U4
Description- 3 bedroom/2 bathroom casita (one bedroom separated from living area by folding wood doors) with small pool located on the south end of Iguana beach, only about 75 yards back from the beach. Only a 1 minute walk to community beachfront pool and restaurant, 2 minute walk to Colorados beach break and 15 minute walk to Panga Drops. This brand new casita has it’s own private pool (with shallow steps/ledges that are great for kids), outdoor propane grill, a/c in all rooms, 48¨ flat screen tv, Roku box with access to Amazon Prime and Netflix, Claro TV, DVD player, wireless internet and a battery back up system that powers on in case of a power outage. There are also a couple boogie boards, beach chairs and umbrellas, bean toss game, smash ball and other assorted beach and pool toys available for guests use.
Sleeping Arrangements- Can sleep up to 6 people with 2 twin beds (or king) in the master bedroom, 2 twin beds (or king) in the guest bedroom and there is a 3rd room with a queen murphy bed. This bedroom is separated from living area by folding wood doors (please see photos below). In the 2 main bedrooms the 2 twin beds can be put together with foam padding on top to make a king bed.
Rates- (Includes cleaning every other day)
- Low Season – October to March: $165/night for 1-2 people and $16/night for each additional person (up to 6 people) – 2 night minimum
- Discount – May, June: $167/night for 1-2 people and $16/night for each additional person (up to 6 people) – 3 night minimum
- High Season – April to September: $185/night for 1-2 people and $16/night for each additional person (up to 6 people) – 3 night minimum
- Holidays – Christmas, New Years (Dec. 24-Jan. 2) and Easter/Semana Santa: $288/night for 1-2 people and $16/night for each additional person (up to 6 people) – 5 night minimum
- *book 10 nights and get the 10th night free
Rates include 15% IVA (Nicaraguan Sales Tax).
***The standard payment processing fees for a guest using a US PayPal account (3%) is included in our rental rates above. On the online booking form you will see it broken down as our base rate plus the 3% service fee (which is the payment processing fee). Please note that if you will be paying through a non US PayPal account we ask that you pay the additional transaction fees associated in cash upon arrival. They will likely be around 2% of the rental fee.
HACIENDA IGUANA AND BEACH