Hacienda Iguana Golf – Please pay at the Pro Shop.
- Green Fees: $20/person
- Golf Cart Rental: $25
- Golf Club Rental: $10
- ***if you have already rented a golf cart you will still be charged $10 to bring that golf cart on the course.
Beach Volleyball – There are organized matches most afternoons starting around 4pm at the beach club.
Golf Cart Rentals – We (Iguana Surf Rentals) have multiple 4-passenger, battery powered golf carts available for rent for $40/day or $240/week or a 6-passenger golf cart available for $60/day or $360/week. The golf carts must stay on the interior roads of Iguana.
Boat/Surfing Trips- Our boat trips are arranged using the local pangas (fishing boats) from Gigante. The boats have a small canopy and can fit up to 7 people. The panga can pick you up just off the beach in Hacienda Iguana if you can swim or paddle out to it otherwise, we can arrange transportation to Gigante to launch the boat from the beach there.
- Roundtrip to Gigante – $60
- Day trip to San Juan Del Sur – $220
- Fishing, Snorkeling or Cruising (Spanish speaking captain) – $55 per hour (minimum of 3 hours)
- Fishing (English speaking captain) – please advise on price (4 hours)
- To Rancho Santana (Santana or Rosada) – $140
- To Manzanillo – $110
- To Popoyo – $160
- To Playgrounds and/or Lance’s Left – $200
Surf Photography – Professional surf photography from the water or land. Half day of shooting (4 consecutive hours) is $100 for 1 surfer and $25 for each additional surfer and a full day of shooting (8 consecutive hours) is $200 for 1 surfer and $25 for each additional surfer.
Surfboard Rentals- NSR surf shop and Stop and Go Surf market, located in the commercial area of Iguana, both have a great selection of short boards, long boards, soft tops, boogie boards with fins and stand-up-paddle boards to chose from.
Surf Lesson with board – The waves at Hacienda Iguana are often very large and the ocean often has strong currents. Lessons will be arranged only if the conditions are favorable.
- Local Spanish speaking Instructor (with limited or no English) – $30 per lesson for 1 person or $20/person for a group lesson (about 1.5 hours, 3 people max per instructor
- Trained Surf Instructor (English Speaking) – $40/person for a 1-hour lesson and $60/person for a 1.5 hour lesson
Catamaran Tour- Enjoy a half day Catamaran Tour out of San Juan del Sur. Shared tours are $75/adult and $40/kid and private tours are $850 for up to 10 people (includes alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, fruit and appetizers). You can add additional people for $75/adult and $40/kid. Meet at the harbor at 12pm and you will return shortly after sunset.
Nicaraguan Cultural Tour – Experience true Nicaraguan country living by taking a local cultural tour. Check out different farm animals, take an ox cart ride or horseback riding back into the jungle, enjoy fresh made juice at the river and return to a local family’s house to make tortillas. Afterwards enjoy the tortillas with freshly made cuajada (local cheese) and Jamaica (local juice). This is a great option for families. Pricing and tour options vary.
Baseball/Softball Games – Iguana has a new baseball field located just 200 meters from the commercial area, you can go watch local team games there most Saturdays and Sundays. There is also a fun Co-ed Softball Game that you are welcome to join in on Wednesdays at 4pm.
Horseback Riding – We can arrange for horses to be brought down to the beach for you to ride. You can rent the horse for $25/hour/horse and are welcome to ride it where you like for that hour. It is not an organized tour just free riding.
Motorcycle and Scooter Rentals – 125cc motorcycles or scooters for rent for $25/day or $150/week
Yoga – Drop-in yoga classes are held at the small beachfront palapa at Mark and Dave’s (on the beach, just south of Panga Drops surf break) and are $15/person. Please find the schedule below:
- Tuesdays – 7:30AM – Intermediate/advanced vinyasa flow and 9:30AM – All level vinyasa flow
- Thursdays – 9:00AM – Intermediate/ advance vinyasa flow and 11:00AM – All level vinyasa flow
- Saturdays – 9:00AM – All level flow
Private Yoga– Private yoga sessions are held at your house or condo – $65 for 1 person, $35/person for 2 people or $25/person for 3 or more people.
- $35 for 1 hour by a Nicaraguan masseuse (Spanish only) – The masseuse will come to your rental house or condo and bring a massage table. Please provide your own towels.
- $60-$80 for 1 hour by an English-speaking, certified masseuse – Massages at Pure Spa
The Farm Gym, Sauna, and Ice Bath – Located on the access road between the 2 gates of Iguana. The gym has industry grade machines and free weights as well as a sauna and ice bath. Open 8am to 6pm and closed on Sundays.
- $10 per session for the gym
- $15 per session for the sauna and ice bath
Bicycle Rentals – Beach Cruisers – $10/day or $50/week
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to set up an activity at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or WhatsApp us at +505-8736-0656.
HACIENDA IGUANA AND BEACH