Hacienda Iguana Golf – Please pay at the Pro Shop.
- Green Fees: $20/person
- Golf Cart Rental: $25
- Golf Club Rental: $10
***if you have already rented a golf cart you will still be charged $10 to bring that golf cart on the course.
Golf Cart Rentals – We (Iguana Surf Rentals) have multiple 4-passenger, battery powered golf carts available for rent for $40/day or $240/week or 6-passenger golf cart available for $60/day or $360/week. The golf carts must stay on the interior roads or golf cart paths of Iguana.
Boat/Surfing Trips- Our boat trips are arranged using the local pangas (fishing boats) from Gigante. The boats have a small canopy and can fit up to 7 people. The panga can pick you up just off the beach in Hacienda Iguana if you can swim or paddle out to it otherwise we can arrange transportation to Gigante to launch the boat from the beach there.
- Roundtrip to Gigante – $60
- Day trip to San Juan Del Sur – $190
- Fishing, Snorkeling or Cruising (Spanish speaking captain) – $55 per hour (minimum of 3 hours)
- Fishing (English speaking captain) – please advise on price (4 hours)
- To Rancho Santana (Santana or Rosada) – $100
- To Manzanillo – $110
- To Popoyo – $140
- To Playgrounds and/or Lance’s Left – $170
Surf Photography – Professional surf photography from the water or land. Half day of shooting (4 consecutive hours) is $100 for 1 surfer and $25 for each additional surfer and a full day of shooting (8 consecutive hours) is $200 for 1 surfer and $25 for each additional surfer.
Surfboard Rentals- NSR surf shop and Stop and Go Surf market, located in the commercial area of Iguana, both have a great selection of short boards, long boards, soft tops, boogie boards with fins and stand-up-paddle boards to chose from.
Horseback Riding – We can arrange for horses to be brought down to the beach for you to ride. You can rent the horse for $25/hour/horse and are welcome to ride it where you like for that hour. It is not an organized tour just free riding.
Nicaraguan Cultural Tour – Experience true Nicaraguan country living by taking a local cultural tour. Check out multiple different farm animals, take an ox cart ride or horseback riding back into the jungle, enjoy fresh made juice at the river and return to a local family’s house to make tortillas. Afterwards enjoy the tortillas with freshly made cuajada (local cheese) and Jamaica (local juice). This is a great option for families. Pricing and tour options vary.
Surf Lesson with board – The waves at Hacienda Iguana can be too big and the ocean on occasions has too much current. Lessons will be arranged only if the conditions are favorable.
- Local Spanish speaking Instructor (with limited or no English) – $35 per lesson for 1 person or $25/person for a group lesson (about 1.5 hours, 3 people max per instructor
- Trained Surf Instructor (English Speaking) – $60/person per lesson for 1 person, $50/person for 2-5 people and $45/person for over 6 people (about 1.5 hours)
Yoga: Drop-in yoga classes are held at the small beachfront palapa at Oneness (the old Mark and Daves) and are $10/person (or 350 cordobas). Oneness is located in the middle of Iguana beach, just south of Panga Drops surf break. If driving it is towards the beach when you reach the roundabout or if you are walking the beach it is where you see a large palapa and small palapa right next to each other. There is an Intermediate/Advanced Vinyasa Flow class on Tuesdays at 7:30am or Thursdays at 9am or a Beginner/Intermediate Flow class on Tuesdays at 9:30am or Thursdays at 11am.
Massage – The masseuse will come to your rental house or condo and bring a massage table. Please provide your own towels. In house spa treatments are also available.
- $35 for 1 hour by a Nicaraguan masseuse (Spanish only)
- $60-$80 for 1 hour by an English-speaking masseuse (deeper massage).
Motorcycle and Scooter Rentals – 125cc motorcycles or scooters for rent for $28.75/day or $172.50/week
Aqua Wellness Resort
- Go enjoy a wonderful day at the secluded and private beach of Aqua. You must have a reservation for lunch to enter. To make a reservation please call 8122-4255. Aqua has SUPs available to rent for $10/hour on the beach. Aqua also has wonderful Spa. Please find their Spa Menu in the back of this info guide.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to set up an activity at email@example.com or call our office at 2560-1257.
HACIENDA IGUANA AND BEACH