Hacienda Iguana Golf – Please pay at the Pro Shop.
- Green Fees: $15/person on weekdays and $20/person on weekends
- Golf Cart Rental: $20
- Golf Club Rental: $10
Golf Scramble- Every Tuesday there is a golf scramble for $25 per person, which includes 9 holes of golf, golf clubs, golf cart and food and beverages after golfing. Please meet at the Pro Shop at 2:30pm if you would like to play.
Golf Cart Rentals – We (Iguana Surf Rentals) have multiple 4-passenger, battery powered golf carts available for rent for $40/day or $240/week or a 6-passenger golf cart available for $70/day or $420/week. The golf carts must stay on the interior roads of Iguana.
Boat/Surfing Trips- Our boat trips are arranged using the local pangas (fishing boats) from Gigante. The boats have a small canopy and can fit up to 7 people. The panga can pick you up just off the beach in Hacienda Iguana if you can swim or paddle out to it otherwise we can arrange transportation to Gigante to launch the boat from the beach there.
- Roundtrip to Gigante – $60
- Day trip to San Juan Del Sur – $190
- Fishing, Snorkeling or Cruising (Spanish speaking captain) – $55 per hour (minimum of 3 hours)
- Fishing (English speaking captain) – please advise on price (4 hours)
- To Rancho Santana (Santana or Rosada) – $100
- To Manzanillo – $110
- To Popoyo – $140
- To Playgrounds and/or Lance’s Left – $170
Surf Photography – Professional surf photography from the water or land. Half day of shooting (4 consecutive hours) is $100 for 1 surfer and $25 for each additional surfer and a full day of shooting (8 consecutive hours) is $200 for 1 surfer and $25 for each additional surfer.
Surfboard Rentals- NSR surf shop and Stop and Go Surf market, located in the commercial area of Iguana, both have a great selection of short boards, long boards, soft tops, boogie boards with fins and stand-up-paddle boards to chose from.
Horseback Riding – We can arrange for up to 4 horses to be brought down to the beach for you to ride. You can rent the horse for $25/hour/horse and are welcome to ride it where you like for that hour. It is not an organized tour just free riding.
Horseback Riding Tour – Horseback ride to one of the oldest farms of Wiscoyol and enjoy freshly made tortillas with cuajada cheese at the local farm. The horseback ride travels through native forests, rivers and onto the reservoir. You are sure to see plenty of farm animals, tropical birds and possibly monkeys. The full tour is $35/person and tours are fully customizable.
Nicaraguan Cultural Tour – Experience true Nicaraguan country living by taking a local cultural tour. Check out multiple different farm animals, take an ox cart ride or horseback riding back into the jungle, enjoy fresh made juice at the river and return to a local family’s house to make tortillas. Afterwards enjoy the tortillas with freshly made cuajada (local cheese) and Jamaica (local juice). This is a great option for families. Pricing and tour options vary.
Surf Lesson with board – The waves at Hacienda Iguana can be too big and the ocean on occasions has too much current. Lessons will be arranged only if the conditions are favorable.
- Local Spanish speaking Instructor (with limited or no English) – $35 per lesson for 1 person or $25/person for a group lesson (about 1.5 hours, 3 people max per instructor
- Trained Surf Instructor (English Speaking) – $60/person per lesson for 1 person, $50/person for 2-5 people and $45/person for over 6 people (about 1.5 hours)
Functional Fitness Classes- A challenging and functional exercise class that tests balance and coordination while simultaneously improving strength and range of motion. Classes are held at the Body Shop Gym (in the Commercial center of Iguana, right next to Scoops and Spokes) on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 9:30am. The cost is $10/person.
Yoga/Fitness Class Schedule: Drop in yoga classes are held at the small beachfront palapa at Mark and Daves and are $10/person. Mark and Dave’s is located in the middle of Iguana beach, just south of Panga Drops where there is a large palapa and small palapa right next to each other. The Yoga classes are Sundays at 10am, Tuesdays at 7am or 4:30pm, Thursdays at 7am or 9am and Fridays at 10am. Private yoga and fitness classes at your rental property are also available for $60 for 1-4 people and $12 for each additional person.
Massage – The masseuse will come to your rental house or condo and bring a massage table. Please provide your own towels. In house spa treatments are also available.
- $35 for 1 hour by a Nicaraguan masseuse (Spanish only)
- $60-$80 for 1 hour by an English-speaking masseuse (deeper massage).
Motorcycle and Scooter Rentals – 125cc motorcycles or scooters for rent for $28.75/day or $172.50/week
Bicycle Rentals –
- Beach Cruiser – $10/day or $50/week
Aqua Wellness Resort
- Go enjoy a wonderful day at the secluded and private beach of Aqua. You must have a reservation for lunch to enter. To make a reservation please call 8122-4255. Aqua has SUPs available to rent for $10/hour on the beach. Aqua also has wonderful Spa. Please find their Spa Menu in the back of this info guide.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to set up an activity at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 2560-1257.
HACIENDA IGUANA AND BEACH